Friday, April 16, 2004

Nathan and the Shanghaiese prostitutes

Jon thought that I was trying to look like a rapper..
my cap was pulled down almost to eye level..
I laughingly denied it.. he thought I was going to go topless..
(this courtesy of a radio car dealership commercial..)
of course, I knew Jon was going to say something like that..
the whole concept of me in déshabillé is a bad idea! :P

talked to Jon, Karen, Dianne, Cindy, Dave, Eddie, Brian, Mark..
Christon, Jason, Danielle, Dawn, Andy, Lauren, Tracy..
Alan, Michelle, Sabrina, Sheena, Phil, Megan, and others:
nobody's interested in going to Jon's recital tomorrow..
ping-pong, how to deal with the Awana kids..
Steph getting back soon, life / updates, food..
wedding invitations, money for camp, Eddie's trip to Asia..
travelling in general, when Nathan got back, exams..
the interesting salt-and-pepper Kettle Chips, etc.

Jon and I went to Nathan's for an email check.. second home..
Eric's probably not going to the recital because of driving..
we caught up with Nathan, and told him of church stuff..
Nathan took about 700 pictures (again) of his China trip..
almost got picked up by a prostitute, and also got a little sick..
he's jet-lagged right now as well, but had a good time..
China and Shanghai are more modern and clean now..
even if they are more smoky than what we're used to!
(the cleanliness rocks for the washroom / toilet situation!)
he gave us each a free Canucks towel.. showed cheap stuff..
fake Oakley sunglasses, medicine balls, knife, Mao watch..
watched sports highlights and MuchMusic while there..

Jon says I'm going to the recital no matter what.. uh-huh!
makes me almost wish I catch the chicken pox from Johnson..
Dave probably won't go, but we shall see on this one..
all I want to do is go home after Awana and relax a little..
over and out until tomorrow, so I'll see what happens..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home