Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Mediterranean food

I managed to get everything done today.. wooyeah!
included a photo of myself for a certain person..
definitely hope it gets through to him okay..
received encouraging words from PG and Lesley later..
got a ride to the all-day retreat in January from Lily..
(it's the last Committee meeting I will ever have to attend)
also called my brother to update him on a few things..
the ESC Christmas Dinner will feature Mediterranean food..
does anyone know what sort of cuisine that might be?
my new favorite word must be "whatever," since I overuse it..
in fact, I must have used it ten times in a few minutes!

talked to Spoz later on.. I am SO not obsessive-compulsive ;)
I don't comment on everything just to beat his post count..
at least I'm good for forums with chattering on endlessly..
tells me it's funny that I'll comment on anything posted..
it may not be entertaining / informative / useful stuff..
but it's all good.. let's draw more people in by being freaks ;)
he even gave me a new nickname, which (of course) I like..
the name in question would be "Ms. Robotica Flamsterina"..
yup, that was definitely an amusing end to the day! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home