Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Assortment of spam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LENI.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you.. we lost touch, though.

I just checked my email, and got an assortment of spam..
like: "is good to self-pollute yourself at least once a day"..
that subject line barely has credible grammar, dude..
what makes you think I'm going to open the dodgy thing? :P
in fact, it serves as a bitter personal reminder for me..
of the time I could barely parse someone's sentences..
(mistakes that could have been avoided using thought :P)
rather thought those days were over, for the most part..
guess I was wrong.. but at least I don't care about him now ;)

all this leads me to wondering about things, though..
no, not about that incident.. we were both wrong, I can see :P
just about whether Spoz has any takers for his spam email..
he was complaining about it this morning in his blog writings..
it was something about 10,911 potential customers searching for English / German dictionaries in Google and Yahoo..
just junk, because he doesn't have a website devoted to selling the things at all..

yup, spam email is indeed a bitter funny beast sometimes..
(and so is your subconscious, but that's another story..)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home