Friday, November 28, 2003

Browser freezing in sympathy

I had a vaguely unsettling experience just now..
someone had made reference to the former friend in an LJ entry..
while I can handle seeing that particular name now..
(and not really have any strong reactions either way)
my browser decided to freeze right when I saw the name..
spooky coincidence or my browser sympathizing with me?
who knows what it was, but I certainly had a reaction..

I know he's around, and don't really care either way..
honestly, I think any feelings are receding now..
even if I did have a dream the other night that featured him as an anime-like person who was a gibbering mess of goo in the throes of delirium on his deathbed ;)
(for the record, I don't wish for his death.. not my style)
it also featured Pete as a half-human, half-duck hybrid..
he kept on shedding white feathers / down all over the place!
Steve W. was an artist who was trying to look things up on a map..
also, he was trying to determine the relative distance between things..
the map was apparently very confusing to me and my friends!

what happened just now was unexpected indeed..
definitely didn't think my browser would freeze up..
yes, I *do* realize it does that on the odd occasion..
but right when I see a certain contentious name?
that is oh so very weird.. now I'll calm down, and cheer up ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home