Friday, November 21, 2003

Quirky flavors!

just went for some sushi with wasabi / hot and sour soup..
that appeared to do SOME good, as well as being good..
bought some more ice cream and tofu while I was out..
(those items were both on sale, after all.. I wanted them!)
got three flavors of ice cream: Chocolate Mousse Madness, Mocha Madness, and Blueberry Crumble..
also bought four flavors of tofu: Italian Herb, Sesame Ginger, Thai Tango, and Lemon Pepper..
yes, I make some very weird purchases.. live with it ;)

I'll see my friends again tonight, which is a good thing..
unload some of the birthday cards in my knapsack..
tell Nathan of the misread "Nathan's pizza for the feet" sign..
talk to Danielle about Steph thinking: "delayed baptism!"..
(just for her? not if D. leaves town before S. gets back :P)
show them my New Zealand card, and tell them where Jon is..
being with Eric in the car will be a blast, as always ;)
fun times ahead, if I can get through the AGM..
the anticipation is the best thing ever! wooyeah!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home