Friday, November 21, 2003

Corey's ideas about pee / poop / napalm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LETICIA.. I hope you have a fun one today! :) It's been good getting to know you and Yazmine.

Helen wants to invite our past small group to her place..
it'll be a fun time with the girls.. dinner and chatting :)
my brother wants to have a B-Day party the same night.
somehow, I don't think both things are going to happen..

right now, Corey's advocating peeing / pooing on the bus..
even doing it on demand so you can get OFF it..
I'm not sure I like that idea, but whatever works..
last night, he wanted to apply napalm to cigarettes..
that would get people to stop smoking once they learned..
(it would also burn off their lips, but that's the paid price)
not that we're advocating harm to anyone, but eh..
you've got to run with your random thoughts, all right ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home