Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm not dreaming of ninjas and the giver!

last night, Corey told me to dream of ninjas and the giver..
he said, "that should do for tonight, so sweet dreams.."
well, I am here to report that I did NOT dream of those..
I can't really say that I had a cohesive dream at all..
it was more like a series of fragmented images..
(as tends to happen when you're not feeling well)
a huge world map where I could zoom in to tiny places..
Arthur messaging me to ask for a story that he could use..
(which I gladly gave him.. after all, he IS a nice person!)
assorted junk mail coming in through my mailslot..
plus a bunch of other stuff that I can't really recall..
but it didn't involve either ninjas or the giver..
sorry, dude.. better dream-influencing luck next time ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home