Sunday, October 05, 2003

Things can't be undone...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIVIAN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was neat knowing you at church so long ago.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CANDACE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was great knowing you at school.

people think I'm over-analyzing the situation..
that may be correct, as he may need time to stew..
something in me says he's not going to get over this..
he used to have a huge crush on me, and LIKED me..
(hopefully, you know what I mean.. *wink wink*)
I didn't like him in that way, and said so..
we managed to come to some sort of agreement, though..
now it's definitely all gone to smash and everything else..
ah well, at least I don't have to worry about that anymore ;)
can't undo what has been done, but my true friends rock! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home