Monday, October 06, 2003

Freaking out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAWN.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you all these years.

I may worry too much and overanalyze things..
but my true friends will be there for me.. that much I know ;)
all in all, I spend more time with them than I do others..
whether that be in real life or online, it's all good..
individual shout-outs would take far too long..
guess you'll have to hunt them up somewhere else ;)

also went into "full-on freakout mode" last night..
as soon as I noticed a certain person's post in a thread of mine..
I screamed that I couldn't take it anymore and ran away..
after a few minutes, I'd calmed down enough to tell Corey..
he advised me not to freak out just yet.. I couldn't help it!
then he told me to at least read it first..
to my immense relief, the post was about sushi..
(there was a sushi discussion going on at the time)

still, it did scare me for a while..
I won't ask why he reads my stuff now..
(aside from Saturday's ill-fated mistake, I've not read his!)
if I take that path, it'll lead to madness and more discord..
I've had enough of that stuff to last me some time, believe me!
at least I'm happily calmer now.. bring on the zen gardens ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home