Sunday, October 05, 2003

Honeydew peanuts and poop

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"So what do I do when the person replies, asking me what I'm doing emailing them?" -- Corey, discussing our test email ideas. (Wednesday, Oct. 1) [don't ask ME.. maybe they'll think it's spam and delete it unread, especially if it's about eating poop!]

"Honeydew peanuts?" -- my mom, trying to discuss honey-roasted peanuts with my brother. (Sunday, Oct. 5) [no.. those would taste utterly gross :P]

church was again quite the distraction..
I thought I had it fairly together..
then I heard about brokenness, cost, and sacrifice..
Eric M. and Eric H. were my companions.. yay!
I'm both heartbroken and heartsick over what I did..
missing people isn't going to do any good..
especially when I did it to myself, and they're not true pals..

I spent time with my friends and the kids, though :)
Michelle took Citrus' jacket off him to give to Danielle..
Citrus said he felt violated when she did so..
not quite on a par with rape, as Jon said later..
then Citrus asked Nathan how his studying was going..
Nathan misheard it as: "How are your house parties going?"
hey, even *I* heard it properly.. Nathan's mind is weird ;)
yup, I definitely like my true-blue friends a LOT..
(and I appreciated Andy's email this morning, as well)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home