Monday, September 01, 2003

Hanging out with Eric H. at the mall

Eric and I didn't watch any movies today..
he was a little late in getting here just now..
(hey, he did blame his parents.. and was sorry)
so we just hung out here, which is fine ;)

we also got some Taco Time at the mall..
(which we ended up going to, if not for the movie :P)
hung out there for a bit at the bookstore, too :)
also walked around for a while.. brisk is good at times ;)

I also made him wait while I made an emergency run...
I had to go to Shoppers Drug Mart to get pads...
we were at the mall already, and I *had* to...
good thing that he was cool with it... I officially like him now!

we talked about a lot of stuff, which is cool..
and we watched The Simpsons just now..
now I'm all alone again, coz he just left at 7-ish!
it's all cool.. my inner demon thrives on solitude ;)

by the way, does anyone know how to unlock doors?
I accidentally locked the bathroom door whilst exiting..
Jon's going to be REALLY impressed when he gets home..

for anyone trying to talk to me right now..
I should note that my MSN is just fine..
and YM Beta has the "sudden disconnect" habit..
so if I run away from there, it's likely not deliberate!
that's as much reassurance as I can offer you lot ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home