Sunday, August 31, 2003

Ottawa being in Quebec / Rocking out in my underwear

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"Here's a funny quote for you: Mum asked me, 'Isn't Ottawa in Quebec?' when I was booking their flight to the Atlantic Provinces last week." -- Steph to me, very shocked at our mother's lack of Canadian geography knowledge. (Monday, Aug. 25) [she's been in Canada for 30 years! -- and in case you don't know, Ottawa is in Ontario.. a TOTALLY different province :P]

"So is that what you're going to do for the whole 10 days? Rock out to stuff in your underwear?" -- Corey, asking me whether I'd continue my clothing choices at my brother's house. (Friday, Aug. 29) [no.. I don't think I'll be having any "underwear parties," as I wouldn't want to freak Jon out, after all :P]


church was definitely good today..
I talked to a bunch of my friends.. always fun ;)
Jon and I dropped off our parents at the airport..
now, it's PARTY time! (within reason)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home