Monday, September 01, 2003

Plans with Eric H.

today, I actually have plans with people.. go, me! ;)
(yes, plans with people instead of the computer :P)
Eric buzzed me on MSN last night, and we talked..
he asked if I wanted to go see Medallion..
(it's the new Jackie Chan film)
Richmond Centre works better for me than Tinseltown..
that way, he can also pick me up before the movie starts..

afterwards, he'll most probably come over for a bit..
he thinks Text Twist is a cool game..
wants to learn how to play, and I'll gladly teach him..
it'll increase anyone's vocabulary quite handily..
or at least give them the right words to plug in to the game ;)

sounds like an interesting day, all right..
so I figure I better get started on it! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home