Sunday, August 31, 2003

Waking up damn early

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you all these years!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) I often wonder what happened to you.

I woke up at the early time of 6:20 AM today..
no, I did NOT have to be up that darn early..
usually, I can sleep when my neighbors get up..
but this morning wasn't one of those times..
the sunlight had to stream through the window, too..
gave up trying to sleep around 50 minutes ago..

suppose it's all for the better, though..
I do have to eat breakfast and get ready..
it took long enough getting this thing fired up, too..
just so I could post this and check email..
ah well, I can sleep when I get to my brother's!
(that is, if I'm not all hopped up on caffeine)
it'll certainly be a relaxing time over there..
I'll be freewheeling and really fast, y'know! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home