Saturday, August 30, 2003

Will any of my online friends know if something's happened to me?

these thoughts are inspired by this thread..

will any of the ethereal Net friends I've made..
know if something awful has happened to me?
that is, will they know if I'm unable to post / IM on it?
I'm sure that if they don't see me on in a while..
they MIGHT ask other people, but probably not..

of course, if they don't ever see me again..
and nobody knows what's happened to me..
then they're free to assume the absolute worst..
(knowing SOME people, they'll do it long before then..
and some other people would just forget about me!)

not that I foresee things happening to me..
but you just never know about life's vagaries..
certain MBs I'm on are interconnected..
but then there's one that has no links..
so even IF something were to happen..
they wouldn't know, and I'd want them to!

eh, this is all pointless rambling from me..
but at least this isn't my "life shopping list" ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home