Thursday, August 28, 2003

Blogspot being down, and a bad mood

okay, this officially sucks big-time..
Blogspot is down, so I can't read any blogs..
(heck, not even my own.. now that's pretty bad!)
a connection to the server can't be established.. damn!
Blogger seems to be running slow today, too..
at least I'll triumph over its pissiness by posting ;)

my mood isn't exactly the best today, either..
I know I can be annoying and a bother to people..
and I could be considered inferior intellectually..
but don't you dare call me a liar, even in fun..
because I will not take it in a humorous light... got it?
who knows, maybe I'm just having a bad day now..
not that I want to feel superior all the time, but still..
ah well, maybe I'll take a break from my own head ;)

in addition to all of that, the Internet's being slow..
as in, it's slower than is usual for this old thing..
no, I don't think I've been hit with any viruses..
although I will definitely turn this off when I leave later..
besides, how can you tell if you've been hit with one?
(yes, I am a complete and utter ignoramus.. kill me now)

I'd better be cheered up later on by somebody / something!
or else you are ALL going to pay the ultimate price..
BLAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! fear me now! :P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home