Wednesday, August 27, 2003

My whole family doesn't live here!

Nathan, Adela, Jon, Eunice, and Eddie showed up..
we had lots of fun discussing various topics:
cutting chicken; pizza; our Safeway meal; poo..
ordering poo on pizza, weird food combinations..
cheese, knowingly stepping in poo-filled shoes..
whether Americans had ketchup-flavored chips..
(apparently not, but they're good.. NOT disgusting!)
my pooping pig, weird books, and habanero chips..
what we did today and were doing on the weekend..
funny stories.. (Uncle Peter isn't a pastor, Adela!)
Adela thinking that my whole family lived here.. (no!)
Eddie trying to check his mail coz his comp crashed..
(he couldn't, since my computer performed illegal operations when he tried to access Hotmail; oh well..)
Jon trying to check the baseball scores on the Net..
my Net connection being slow in general..

we played Eunice's fortune-telling card game..
convinced Jon to play because he HAD to..
got Eddie and Adela to play, as well..
most of us ended up with the people we disliked..
except Nathan (Zhang Ziyi) and Adela (Clement)..
that was a very fun time had by all..

Adela's unique question was, "Who will stay with me even if I lose an arm and two legs?"
Jon had all these musical questions, and dismissed the real questions as "Nathan questions"..
(although his were typical wacky humor, such as "Who will put up with my chest chops, even if they're girls?")

they even helped me clean up afterwards..
instead of leaving me to do all the dishes..
Nathan is truly a "gwei jie".. ("good boy")
hey, more people than last time is a good thing..
but certain people never come to my get-togethers!

I just got emails about my party from Anita and Irene..
(right after everyone left my place, too.. cheh! ;) )
Irene says she just realized tonight was the party night..
she's sorry she didn't reply earlier.. (yes, very atrocious)
she hopes that we had a good time.. (we certainly did!)
also thanked me for the invite.. (well, she better ;) )
Anita said she wouldn't be able to make it..
I'd think that much was pretty obvious by now..
she also thanked me for the invite and hopes we had fun..
eh well.. what can you do with the people who won't come?
nothing much, I suppose.. but at least WE had fun ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home