Thursday, August 28, 2003

Eric H. and boring family dinners

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELAINE.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great knowing you for all these years, Bet. ;)

just finished talking to Eric H. on MSN..
I think we can discuss a bunch of things..
it helps that we actually know each other ;)
our convos can be funny and serious..
turns out he was at a boring family dinner last night..
says he should have told me earlier, but it's OK..
it's not like I'd defenestrate him while being facinorous ;)
we had fun figuring out ways to shorten those dinners ;)
(most involving a pointed reference to time and tiredness)

when he read about the fortune-telling card game..
he said that he WANTED to play.. oh my..
probably next time we all get together, we will..
we have to get people who haven't played, after all..
increases the evil fun factor by quite a bit ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home