Monday, August 25, 2003

Stickers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been cool getting to know you.

stickers are so cheerfully distracting..
I just went to the mall and bought $26 worth..
a few of the packages are intended as gifts..
most of them are for my personal use..
but I might still give them to kids if they ask! ;)

I've always liked stickers for their variety of designs..
they're so colorful, and there are always new types..
I remember once buying 15,000 mini-stickers..
told someone to guess how many I'd bought..
he said "50,000 + 1" was "CLOSE ENOUGH! :P"
I'm still not done with those mini-stickers yet..
(despite mailing some of them off to my Stateside friends..)
but it's all good.. I'm not surprised they lasted this long..

(by the way, I also had a Strawberry Cheesequake..
it's one of those Dairy Queen Blizzards.. very good stuff!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home