Monday, August 18, 2003

Five birthday people, all from church!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW & BRIAN.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) Haven't seen much of you since your dad died, but I do wonder how you are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been great knowing you, and serving with you in Awana.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARREN.. I hope you have a really great one today! :) Yes, I still remember what you did to my Absolutely Absorbing Bathroom Reader at Green Village.. and have baby memories of you. (that's all blackmail material, hahaha)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIDELA.. I hope you have a great one today! :) I remember when you were a tiny baby.. it's been cool watching you grow up, though I don't know that much has changed. :P

I know all these people from church (seriously)..
my siblings and I think the coincidence's pretty neat..
we know certain of these people better than others..
but we definitely remember the birthday thing!
(yes, even though the twins aren't with us anymore)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home