Thursday, July 03, 2003

Your reality causes hallucinations in me!

and just so I don't forget this gem instantly..
here's a line from last week's Georgia Straight interview with David Lee Roth:


These are the hallucinations I have that your reality causes in me.


interesting stuff comes out of that dude's mouth, for sure..

that would make a cool MSN name, actually..
off to change it to the comical construct..


and why does this apartment smell like bananas?
since there are none in this place, I don't get it..
I swear, my olfactory nerves are playing tricks on me again..
heck, if it smelled like anything at all.. it'd be cigarette smoke..
not from me, as I don't smoke or anything like THAT (heck, no!)..
the smell of the hallways and outside seeps in here, though..
but thank goodness it doesn't smell like tar ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home