Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Superstore and vacuuming with sister

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANNE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) Your hyper energy is really great, and it's been cool knowing you.

my sister buzzed me on MSN earlier tonight..
"hey, you wanna go to Superstore?"
I was definitely up for it.. (no parents, yay!)
(it's the Real Canadian Superstore. go shopping, eh?)

I finally got Yann Martel's Life of Pi..
can't wait to tell Phil about that (next weekend)..
and I got a Bathroom Reader-like book..
hey, those things are cool.. all right? ;)
my sister actually got a book, too (and a magazine)..
(all about how forensics helped solve 40 crimes)

went to the one-litre bubble tea place, as well..
maybe I'll be caffeine-fuelled tonight.. who knows?
then my sister came over to my apartment..
she insisted on vacuuming the place..
that was a very good thing, believe me ;)

now.. should I stay up, or not?
I'm currently finishing 1.6 litres of bubble tea..
(one litre of coffee, and 0.6 litres of taro)
guess we'll see how potent the caffeine is tonight..
but I don't know if I really wanna do that..
too many late nights in a row can't be good..
whether I have company or not isn't a factor..
eh, I think I'll see where this takes me..
and if I'm tired, I'll go to bed.. there ya go ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home