Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Fidela, Clement, Bryant, Bathroom Readers, Fill-Ins, bubble tea tally

just got back from the mall..
my email finally works, which is very good..
now I can read about Spoz's Townhouse solo gig..
and get back to the LJ comments in there..
plus catch up on other newsletters I always read..

saw Fidela, Clement, Bryant, and a cousin of theirs at the mall.. I declined to try the guys' poutine ("The Works," as New York Fries calls it).. I have tried that stuff once in the past, and once is plenty enough for it, thanks!

(for those of you who don't know what poutine is: think fries, gravy, cheese, and basically a LOT of fat content all mixed together.. not the most appetizing thing in the world, though they apparently eat a lot of it in Quebec.. go figure)

got another Bathroom Reader at Coles, too..
(Uncle John Plunges Into Great Lives)
yup, I *am* a sucker for these things..
but they're cool enough, though!

also got a book of Fill-Ins..
think of a book of crosswords...
with all the clues already answered for you..
all you have to do is.. fill them in! :)
(used to go nuts on these years ago.. revisit them now, haha)

so if I'm hard to get ahold of, keep on trying..
I'm most likely holed up with Uncle John..
or I could be doing Fill-Ins, as well..
but I'll not be very far from the computer..
might welcome the distraction, too ;)


and since I'm over here anyhow..
it's time for the monthly bubble tea tally!

MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (2.6)

coffee {one litre} (Fair Bee Bubble Tea) [Tuesday, July 1]
taro {0.6 litre} (Fair Bee Bubble Tea) [Tuesday, July 1]
honeydew (Dessert Dynasty) [Wednesday, July 9]


yup, I consumed one just now at the mall..
I was back to my average monthly consumption..
although I really wouldn't complain if I'd had more ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home