Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Contention with parents

looks like I don't need to complain about my parents..
(or not about their being with me and my sister for 2 weeks)
my sister told us that the Swedish massage course was full..
when Steph tried to register online, she told that to our mom..
"it's ALL Blaardine's fault!" Mom exclaimed..(Dad's family nick)
Cirque de Soleil sold out, and that was also apparently his fault..
that was "pick-on-Dad night" for sure.. (Jon and I weren't home)

tonight, I'll have to contend with my parents alone though..
my sister's off in Seattle with her friend Vivian..
they're seeing the Manchester United / Glasgow Celtic game..
I might be inclined to take the bus to night school and back..
but I don't really feel like doing that right now..
besides, I'll have to bus to church on Friday coz of the EM..
and I try to limit my bus trips out to town anyhow..
(yes, even with my bus pass.. have a problem with it? :P)
so hopefully I'll survive the car rides tonight and be sane..
we shall see what the next blog entry contains ;)

(note: "EM" means "evangelistic meeting")


What's your personality's element?

fire

you're short tempered, you can be hot-tempered, and are usually stubborn

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home