Tuesday, July 22, 2003

No sanity ever!

turns out my hopes for sanity have all gone to smash..
Mom and Dad just assume way too much stuff..
no, I didn't know parking wasn't allowed in front of the apartment building anymore..
(access to the parking lot is now blocked by a chain)
they asked me: "Haven't you been outside?" (NOT valid)
usually, I don't go out to the parking lot anyways..
unless I'm waiting for a ride from people, that is!

I'm certainly not telling them about yesterday!
(I definitely don't need their freaked-out aggravation..
Jon and Steph seemed to take it well enough, though)
yup, my friend and I *did* cross the lawn by the parking lot..
but we didn't actually go *into* the parking lot!
(there's a difference between those things, y'know?)

all that stramash was on the way into town..
on the way back, my parents accused me of always wanting to start fights with them..
that's definitely not true at all.. (see above statement about not needing their aggravation)
just because I didn't want to give Mom a handout for Steph..
I would have given it to her on Thursday! (the next class, sure..)
as unfilial as it sounds, I don't TRUST Mom..
(not that she wouldn't have given it to my sister..
but I'd have preferred to have given it to her myself..
you know what they say about getting things done yourself: it means you know they actually got done ;) )

it's not that it was HOMEWORK, per se..
just some vocabulary words from tonight's lessons..
*sigh* I should have just not volunteered any info..
overall, I may have been better off taking the bus..
time to pick up the shattered pieces of my sanity as best I can..
I am SO grateful that my parents aren't with me and my sister for the next fortnight!


class tonight was intensive, as we covered three lessons..
at least I didn't have to put up with Steph's usual tricks..
she'd have written: "(I am) Big Mountain / daai saan"..
or else have drawn "thumbs-up" all over my notes..
(even have gone on about how she's my younger sister..
and how much she loves / misses Mom, and real hugs..)

given that we learned the word for "real" tonight..
she'd have likely said (and written): "Keep it real!"..
not on her notes, but most likely all over mine..
("real" makes me think of Real Real Real by Jesus Jones :P)
but even putting up with Steph would be better than my parents..
I didn't say anything to them when they dropped me off ;)

just heard another bit of consoling news:
Manchester United beat Glasgow Celtic 4-0!
my sister and Vivian S. will certainly be happy..
I'm sure they got at least a few souvenirs on their road trip..
guess I'll have to see what they got later on..
right now, I'm talking to Spocko and Corey for comfort..
the Lord bless you two.. you're certainly very golden ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home