Friday, July 04, 2003

Learning the mother tongue

well, it looks like I'll be learning the mother tongue..
my sister wanted me to go with her..
hey, I'm for it if Mum pays half my cost ;)
(which is something she'd like never offer normally)
just got the online receipt in my email..
so I'll be out on Tuesdays and Thursdays..
hopefully, this will prove interesting..
also, maybe it'll give me things to stump ya with ;)


had a Committee meeting last night, as well..
planning, evaluating, talking about fundraising..
yup, that was the typical mindnumbing stuff ;)
of course, the Committee does serve the Fellowship..
still can't say I really enjoy being on it, though..
(not sure my gifts lie in that direction, at any rate)
I signed myself up for it, so won't back out NOW..
just won't run for it next year, I suppose..
(experience and life are great teachers, aren't they?)
perhaps it's not that bad, but my brain is numb afterwards..
don't know if I (can) contribute anything at all..
(besides those personality-laden program emails to everyone)
I made plans with my sister by phone later on..
that was about the only productive thing I got done ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home