Sunday, July 06, 2003

Bash the crosswalk buttons into submission!

you know those buttons at crosswalk signals?
(the ones you press to make the light go green so you can actually cross the street without reasonable fear of getting mowed down by traffic on the other side of the road?)
well, here's a thought on them that I had..

THOSE BUTTONS NEED TO BE BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION, OR BEATEN TO DEATH.. OH YEAH..

I told that to Steph and Becky this morning after pressing one of those for them so we could drive across the street faster..
they gave me weird looks and said, "it's only a hunk of metal.. are you crazy?!? is there something wrong with you?!?"

nah, it's just how my mind works at times..
yup, I have a bizarre mind..
fear it, or not.. mwahahahahaha..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home