Friday, July 18, 2003

Gay Christians?! hahaha

not a good night for conversations tonight..
someone is strongly objecting to my opinion..
(uneducated just coz I'm unsure gays can be Christian?)
eh, I might change my opinion on it.. but not now..
people might say things that they don't mean..
not that gays can't be good people, but Christians?
I certainly don't think I have a say in who's Christian or not..
but there's something oxymoronic about that phrase to me..
certainly never seen a real-life example of one..

can't explain it too well at the best of times, but it's there..
I'm not homophobic / intolerant, either.. just steadfast..
they can certainly believe in a Higher Power / God..
"if they say they are, then they are" might be true..
but what of people who lie in making that assertion?
not that I'm cynical or anything, but people could..
(most people don't.. but you never know)

so do I want to understand these people?
I might, but never thought much about it.. that's all..
yup, Christianity's supposed to include anyone who wants it..
and to exclude anybody might seem ridiculous..
but eh.. my views are forming and nascent yet ;)
so don't you dare excoriate me for them...
else I will NOT want to understand their perspective..


no comments on how you see my views, please..
most of you won't, but this is for those that will ;)
guess it's another 2 AM ramble, when I should be in bed..
speaking of such, I'm going to go there now.. later!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home