Monday, June 09, 2003

Thoughtful and silly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN.. I hope you have a really awesome one today! :) All those Band / school memories of you (constant Coke-drinking, for one thing).. plus the phone calls and Led Zep. No, I didn't really have a crush on any of you.. definitely not on Bill, and not that much of one on Jesse! ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUC.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great getting to know you.. you are indeed one of my "vents." Get on MSN soon.. I miss ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK.. I hope you have a good one today! :) Sorry I haven't talked to you much lately.. just haven't felt that talkative, I suppose. ;)

I got an email from Helen K. just now..
"thoughtful and silly," she called me..
she got the $5 I gave Lauren earlier..
hey, I had to chip in for parking and gas..
I didn't expect her and Danny to just absorb the cost..
though she does insist I take it back on Friday..
(and not to argue with her about it..)
guess I will after some pro forma email protest..

(glad to know the gesture was appreciated, though)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home