Friday, June 06, 2003

Laksa soup and Boinky-Head

had a great time with Yazmine..
definitely celebrated her 15 cancer-free years..
went to a Singaporean restaurant for lunch..
they gave us lots of free stuff.. :)
(always a plus, isn't it?)

I finally tried laksa soup for the first time..
(after hearing Spoz go on and on about it)
noodles, curry, bean sprouts, shrimp.. nice and spicy!
the weather was HOT, but the soup was still good..

bought myself some bubble solution..
a further treat to myself.. blow bubbles all day :)
also brought along Boinky-Head for comfort..
(yes, I've taken to sleeping with stuffed animals in the last few days.. SO BLOODY WHAT?)

checked my email to find a meaningful one..
Kiah had emailed me to offer comfort..
it truly meant a lot to me..
so thanks, dude.. you rock! :)

had a medium Tim Ho's iced cappuccino..
and for extra caffeine (coz I needed it)..
just had a large cherry bubble tea..
Yazmine thinks I eat, drink, and walk too fast..
no, I definitely don't do any of those..
but she thinks my rate of consumption is amazing :)

soon, I'll be off to Fellowship..
more friends to distract me.. yay! :)
(I'll think about other things.. woohoo!)
I don't need dinner now.. 11-ish will be just fine :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home