Sunday, June 08, 2003

Squishing my brother and Eric in the car

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"well, even if you don't know why.. you can still tell me! :) " -- Corey, when I was telling him of my feelings earlier in the week. (Saturday, June 7) [dude, if I knew why.. it would make it easier.. made a game try of it anyhow]

"Don't you live, like, very close to Steph?" -- Jackie to Citrus, causing us all to break into instant laughter. (Sunday, June 8) [no.. we're in Richmond, which is at least 45 minutes away from where Citrus is in Port Coquitlam]

Right now, I'm slightly bruised from squishing my brother and Eric in the van on the way home. (no, nothing like that :P) It's all good, though.. :) Church wasn't too bad today at all.. talked to some of the kids and my friends. Hugs are good, and "joking" emotional digs are not.. that's all I've gotta say right now.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home