Saturday, June 07, 2003

Fellowship auction

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMELIA.. I hope you have a great one today! :) Lots of school memories of you.. Band, Ferris, everything else.. those were the days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUDREY.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been fun serving with you in Awana and getting to know you over the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICK.. I hope you have a really great one today! :) Yes, I remember your Macy Gray parodies.. hope you're doing well in Toronto.

Had a good time last night at the auction.. Tim had some mystery bidder on the phone for Joe's coffee-table book. (went for an astronomical amount) But that wasn't even the most expensive item ultimately, as Vernon's guitar lessons sold for more than the book went for. Good times, for sure. Talked to my other friends for a while.. Vernon says "file-transfer day" will be Wednesday after work.. that'll be wicked cool. Considering my sister is currently complaining about how slow my computer is (she's trying to load MapQuest so she can find out the Roman Catholic church's location for Frances and Mel's wedding).. it should be faster with a P2's hard drive for sure. "How do you live with this?" she asked.. guess I've just slogged along!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home