Saturday, June 21, 2003

Arbutus Club

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was great knowing you for so long.. definitely good times.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM.. I hope you have a really great one today! :) It's been cool watching you as a kid.. very fun and interesting.

well, Yazmine and I did NOT go to the ferry terminal.. we decided to wait till it was actually sunny, so we could see the scenery and such better.. good fish and chips there, according to her.. maybe next month or something..

we went to Boston Pizza for lunch, then to the library and the dollar store.. she bought me some Philippines bread (pan de sol), and I bought myself a bunch of stuff as well..

later, I had good times with my other friends discussing a lot of things.. the Arbutus Club experience was good, too.. I said it a few days ago, and I'll say it again: bonding time rules, and you've got to get some of that into your life ;)

take my word on it.. I wouldn't steer you wrong there!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home