Sunday, May 04, 2003

Weird dreams about quadruplets, John Lennon, and David

Had a damn weird dream last night.. I dreamt that my sister was having quadruplets, but somehow the fourth baby just wouldn't come out. So for some reason, my siblings and I all went to the library instead (?!?).. they had VCDs and stuff for sale there too. My favorite kid was there (he bought a VCD of Ji-Won Park's story.. of all things for a seven-year-old to get), along with a bunch of our friends and other people. We managed to surprise Alan, Phil, and Tracy.. among several others. Newspaper and TV reporters were there for some reason, and a head librarian just up and quit during the night, which was immediately announced on a microphone to everyone in the library. John Lennon was there also, and somehow we all knew it would be the last night of his life.. I woke up when things got really quiet and he was going to get shot through a window any minute.

Weird product of my subconscious..

Oh yes.. Ji-Won Park (for those of you who don't know) was the Korean student who was strangled and almost fatally beaten last year while jogging in a local park (Stanley Park), suffering major brain damage and such.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home