Monday, April 28, 2003

Note to real-life friends

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE.. I hope you have a great one today! Now, why is it I seemingly always run into you, Elaine, and your mom at Oakridge mall? ;)

Just a note to my real-life friends who may be reading this, as it seems you're doing so in ever increasing numbers: I will not take random things we discuss (funny or not) and put them into the hilarious quote tally or the usual blog entries just for filler material. I'm not one to take things seriously out of context, malign people unfairly, or blab on about things indiscreetly.. hopefully, you all know that already! ;) Of course, if you feel I have done so.. then let me know. I welcome / value / trust / treasure your opinions, and will do my best to consider them carefully in any decisions I make in regards to this site. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home