Monday, April 28, 2003

Internet surveys

INTERNET SURVEYS
Another day, another Internet survey.. now, I've had various permutations of this general "question-and-answer" survey sent to me over the last couple of years. (and I usually answer them, vaguely annoying my friends in the process.. is that weirdly pathetic or what?) It's funny, though.. they always seem to consist of the same types of questions over and over, with almost no variation. Full name, favorite colors / movies / books, feelings about getting married or relationships, names for your future children, (least) favorite smells / sounds, who you expect to (not) send the survey back to you, etc.

Not that I mind the sameness of each survey coming down the pipeline and landing in my email inbox, but at least another one sent to me late last week had different questions on it. (whether you could juggle, whether you carried a donor card, how many keys on your keyring, etc.) Ah, fresh new ways of thinking! (hehehe) So yes.. gimme yer Internet surveys.. I will most probably answer them. ;) (my sister especially knows this well)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home