Saturday, April 19, 2003

Red Robin's and bubble tea

Had a very good time last night.. the Good Friday service was well done. Afterwards, we all went to Red Robin's. Talked to a bunch of my friends about Florida, family, this blogspot, how we were doing, sports, sunrise service, moving, and all this other stuff. Later, my brother wanted to go for bubble lai cha, so the four of us (me, him, Nathan, and Danielle) went to Dragon Ball. Mainly talked about Danielle and Citrus (I am NOT nosy.. Nathan's more nosy than I am!), weird / amazing prayer items, and a whole buncha other stuff. Definitely a good time.

So you see.. I was right. I did indeed go for bubble tea. Now to get a Slurpee, and I will be complete.. still, I don't think I'll go to sunrise service tomorrow. That's a sight you don't want to see! (me on very little sleep)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home