Wednesday, April 16, 2003

UB Hiatus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNETTE! Hope you have a good one today.. I have lots of Band / school memories of you. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEMPY! Hope you have a rocking one, dude! :) Have fun at your party! (of course, due to the time difference, it may be over by now.. but the sentiment's still the same)

REFLECTIONS ON UB HIATUS
It actually started out as "Those two are both there, and I need time to disassociate myself from them.. so I won't go to that board much." For some reason, it pained me to see the names of E and M there.. but not on the SDMB (go figure). Now, I can say I'm past that state of affairs.. but am I going to the UB while I'm here in my apartment? Nope, definitely not! Possibly it's the whole environment thing going on, as I was here in this room when Person X told me about what was happening. Then again, that makes no sense.. as it was here in this room that I was told any number of distasteful things. Oh well.. whatever happens.

Now, I find that the weekday hiatus from those forums is good for me. Heck, now I theoretically have more time to catch up on sites that I regularly read. In reality, though.. sometimes that's not the case. Lotsa sites to check on / email / IM sessions.. yup, they all fill up the void of time. ;) Not that I don't wonder what's going on there, but I really want to focus on other things during the week. It's not like I'll go all gung-ho for the UnaBoard when I'm at Jon's either. I still talk to some people there via IM, and I don't know why I feel like NOT talking to them at times. Oh well.. more time to check on email and sites galore is a good thing. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home