Thursday, April 17, 2003

Lost in memories of Eric M., and impetus for memory... Hot or Not pranks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALLA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It'll be good seeing you when you get back from Waterloo soon.

Right now, I'm feeling very good.. lost in all these memories of the way Eric M. looked to me once a couple of summers ago when he was sleeping in the car on a sunny Sunday afternoon. (my parents were driving us home from church, lunch, and the after-lunch doings) The sun struck him just so.. the sunlight on his hair and face made him look very handsome. (and yes.. I did have a crush on him at the time) And of course, I never told too many people this.. hehehe. So why am I posting this here? Eh.. who knows. It's kinda fun. ;)

Yes, there was an impetus for this memory.. as there so often is with these things. Spoz buzzed me on MSN and told me to check out GHQ, because they'd been playing some golden pranks lately on the Hot Or Not website. So I did, and checked out the photos linked within. Spoz's photo was deliberately done with all the lighting to show every single fold of his face, make it look like he has no chin, and give him a glass eye. But it was the way the sunlight struck him that sent me into "a weird reminiscing moment" (as Spoz called it).. ah memories. :) (apparently, the photo got a 6 overall.. and he was hoping for a 1)

Note: None of the other photos linked within reminded me of anything, much to Spoz's relief. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home