Thursday, April 10, 2003

Helen and birthdays

I got a nice email from Helen yesterday night.. she thanked me for sending her a list of Fellowship birthdays (she asked for it, and she got it). She also said that I should be on the Care committee, because I care enough to even remember people's birthdays with my good memory. I seriously don't know about being on the Care committee or having a good memory in general, but it's nice to know that other people appreciate what you try to do. (I do try to care for people and help them.. don't really know if I succeed most times, though)

That tangentially reminds me of a brief exchange that I had once with Alan, Dianne, and Cindy once before church service. They were talking about how hard it was to remember birthdays.. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation as they were sitting right behind me. So I turned around and said that it wasn't hard at all. Alan said, "Not for you!" while Cindy and Dianne wondered how I did it. Simple: memory, calendars, and lists (especially my BootyBase).. but mostly memory. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home