Thursday, April 03, 2003

Computer problems, Kemporalia

If I wasn't irritated before, I certainly am now. Just managed to lose 90 minutes of my time.. and for those of you wondering.. no, I do NOT suffer from multiple-personality disorder! (or whatever they're calling it these days) The computer decided to go even more haywire than usual, continually making whiny noises on about a zillion restarts.. amid very regular cursing from me. (which I really shouldn't do.. but my computer would try the patience of a saint, which I most decidedly am not!) Yup, I'd love to get a new computer.. primarily because anything would be better than this piece of junk. (though the piece of junk does work.. sometimes better than I'd expect it to.. but that time is NOT now)

When it got to ScanDisk, it found two completely new errors I'd never encountered before. Something about the file allocation tables having two copies on the hard drive, and that one copy was better than the other.. and then something about how the .swp file size was being misreported. I had no bloody idea what those were supposed to mean, so just clicked "fix it" .. didn't stop the whiny haywire crap bollocks for about 20 minutes afterwards, though. Right now, I've got IE script errors in Yahoo, of all things.. hopefully, I can check my mail without more crap going down.

Definitely hope this day gets better.... like I better find something to amuse me soon. As it is, I'm not fit company for anyone right now.. thus my "forbidding" status names on MSN and Yahoo. (can't do custom statuses for AIM, but hopefully people will get the idea) Of course, all this might change if you're one of a VERY few select people. (and right now, none of them are online)

It's funny, though.. this is the right mood for reading the Kemporalia for some reason. Seems to strangely suit my current mood.. weird, but I'll take it. (hehehe)


What dragon are you ?

Water Dragon

You love the ocean and you love the outdoors! So your best buddy should be an Earth dragon! :P

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Not really, but whatever. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home