Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Dear Kody...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL! Hope you have an awesome day! :) Your friendship's always been much appreciated, and we should definitely continue to encourage each other! May you have rich blessings galore this year.. take care, and love ya! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPOZ! Hope you have a rocking one! :) It's been really fun most times, and I hope you're not quite so swamped. Although sometimes that can be a good thing.. but it takes away from the music, I know. Have fun this year, and take care.. luv ya! :P (and YES.. I had hot and sour soup for the both of us today.. the bubble tea will have to wait till later, maybe)

To a friend who may be reading this: I really hope things get better, although from what you've shared with me.. it might not anytime soon. If you need to talk, I'm here for ya.. all right?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home