Thursday, April 03, 2003

Clandestine Internet love affairs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been cool getting to know you a bit better.

Okay, I've kinda made up my mind not to fash about the clandestine Internet love affair anymore. (or at least, pretend it doesn't exist, hehehehe) If it's not the person I'm thinking of, I'll have wasted certain feelings for nothing.. when they could be much better applied to stuff that righteously makes me mad. But if it IS.. well, guess I'll see what happens at that point. If any of you want to know how I'm doing, I've "got sand in my vajoina" .. and YES, it's a metaphor. (thanks to someone I know for explaining that to me)

Where is distraction to be found? Possibly in visiting certain sites I haven't in some time, updating myself on people's lives, and listening to excellent / angsty music all day (and night?) long on endless repeat at a reasonably high volume. (yup, the neighbors are going to love me.. mwahahahaha :P)


Which Pokemon are you most like?

Ninetales

You just won't take no for an answer, and get really mad when you don't get your way.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home