Monday, March 31, 2003

My distinctive feature is chewing gum?! / Disbelieving April Fools stuff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAH.. hope you have a rocking one, wherever you are! :) I remember when you and Shira came over once and asked if Jon was home.. you needed him to help you with math. That was a cool random memory..

I just saw my brother on MSN and asked him what kind of intro THAT had been: "Hahaha.. that's the most distinctive feature about you.. he'll remember you, trust me.." While I do want to be remembered, that is SO not true.. the most distinctive feature about me, my eye! Suppose Leo will now know where to go if he wants gum.. not that I don't want to share (I do that all the time), but what an introduction and reason for it.. aiya.

Tomorrow will be April Fools Day. I will disbelieve anything anyone says to me (depending on time zone) from about 6 AM today (midnight April 1 in Adelaide, I think) to about noon on April 1 my time. Fooling people is only supposed to last until noon, and I'm on the extreme left coast.. so no need to make it last throughout the whole day.. though maybe I should give it a couple hours' leeway just to make damn sure.

And I'd just like to state this for the record: I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH MATT GOOD. :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home