Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Online Life Has Not Been Good This Week!

This has NOT been a good week as far as things related to this computer and online life have been concerned:

1. that idiot who wanted me to call Maryland for her (um.. heck, no! not without a good reason, which she obviously didn't have.. and even then, probably not!)
2. my computer freezing when I wanted to open MS Excel documents out of the documents menu, instead of MS Excel out of the programs menu (I cleared out a bunch of crap on the machine -- something I should have done a LONG time ago -- and everything was copacetic again; it worked as it should, in other words)
3. that moron who got all worked up over my mild proprietary reaction to his multiple birthdays (hey, those threads are MY baby.. and NO one messes around with those things and gets away with it!)
4. that Pit thread started by the moron (though I'm obviously in the right on this one.. and no, I'm NOT being smug :P)
5. and now.. it turns out that I have at least 35 pieces of unsolicited email from About.com crop up in my inbox, all within the space of seemingly a minute! At least I can unsubscribe from it all in one place.. hopefully it works. I am NOT amused.. if this is connected to the moron and that fiasco, I swear I will KILL.. never mind that I don't know where he lives (lucky for him) or anything else.. blunt-force trauma objects, anyone? ;) (accursed unsolicited email / spam..)

Hopefully, nothing else happens.. and things will get better! To those who have helped me try to gain some modicum of sanity, thanks a lot! (Yazmine, Spoz, G, Corey, dantheman, Clayton, Greg, Steve Wright, Buck, erl, Nick, Patrick, lel, Cerowyn, Ice Wolf, TLD, Kody, Ben [whatami], Cartooniverse, supporters of me in the Pit thread, people I'll talk to in future about this, anyone I may have missed, etc...) Love you all.. :) (and no, the list isn't in any particular order..)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home