Sunday, March 23, 2003

Finding my way through the stramash

Two straight hours of Primetime was very good to me tonight. A parasitic twin, headspins, a freebase jumper, the human seal, swimming in icy cold waters at the Arctic Circle, the world's most advanced bionic man, the world's smallest dog (NOT a Chihuahua, but a Yorkshire Terrier :P), the world's fattest pig, blowing bubble gum through the nose.. ah, now that was sweet. :)

In other news, I have found my way clear through the stramash and talked briefly to the person who did do me some wrong this week. It's not nearly as much wrong / hurt as he claims it is (though it is still more than a passing hurt), but at least we're talking about it instead of writing letters back and forth. (which is what a friend of mine advised me earlier tonight.. you rock and are hilarious to boot.. thanks, Corey!) So we shall see how this goes.. I hope that it continues to go reasonably well, and that nothing of this nature happens again.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home