Friday, March 21, 2003

Going to Fellowship with Pho!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE! It's been great having you as a friend, and I hope you have an awesome day! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA! It's been definitely awesome knowing you all these years, and I hope you have a rocking one! :) (let's seriously hope you and John did NOT catch that killer virus whilst in Hong Kong, eh..)

Tonight I'm actually going to go out; woohoo! Daniel and David are combined, with a guest speaker.. my brother's going to go there even earlier than usual, but that's okay. I'll just eat Pho or something to pass the time.. very healthy and yummy. (and.. I don't have to wash my great-cook mother's myriad dishes :P) That'll certainly be good.. seeing everyone on a Friday for the usual length of time will be awesome. Now, let's hope that Nathan has my Bathroom Reader.. heck, it's been part of my MSN name for a couple of weeks.. but even if he doesn't, I'll definitely still love him anyway! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home