Thursday, March 20, 2003

Emails and oddly appropriate song titles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE! Hope you have a great day! :)

Well, I just now sent him an email detailing my feelings on the whole situation. Whether or not he responds is up to him.. I'm certainly not going to be anxiously waiting for a response if only because I have a pessimistic feeling about this. (and usually people think I'm so optimistic, too.. har har) Definitely shock played a role in my feelings, and I still hope we can resolve this. Thanks again to all who gave me advice / distraction / amusement.. you guys rock!

Definitely war now, what with anti-aircraft fire / bombs / who knows what else. For some strange reason, this reminds me of the song title Bombs Over Baghdad.. strangely appropriate now. Then again, so is the song title In A World Called Catastrophe. (if I said who sang it, I know at least one of you would give me a virtual smackdown, hehehehe) Guess we'll see what happens..

Hmm. He just sent me a reply; I'll get to it at a more reasonable hour. (I refuse to get too emotionally hung-up over this..)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home