Saturday, March 22, 2003

Abject apologies through email?

Aiya. Just checked my email, and what do I find? An email from the dude that's apparently full of apologies. (I say "apparently" because I haven't read beyond the subject line..) Now, I want to deal with this.. and I have Ice Wolf, Spocko, and Corey here to help me do so. Definitely want to extend grace to him as well.. (insert line about Christ's example here)

Okay, so I'll read it already. It appears in the "abject apology vein," and I think I'll respond by saying how much stramash it was. (plus a few other things too..) Forgiveness / trust / apology.. yikes. What a week this has been for learning about these things.

And.. at least I read my emails and attempt to reply to them, instead of just deleting them (albeit with an autoreply about how cruelly I've hurt the other person). :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home