Sunday, February 09, 2003

I love David talking to me!

Well, I've had several good things happen to me today.. always cool mojo (hehehe):

1. had several interesting emails from people.. they certainly weren't annoying :P
2. had my favorite kid David talk to me (well, ask me what word "extraordinary" was..)
3. had a few nice IMs with various people
4. talked to a bunch of my friends (and prospects of dinners out are always a good thing!)
5. went home from church earlier than I thought! (escaped lunch with certain people.. woohoo!)

(Sean and Sarah's party, Andrea losing her voice, Vernon letting me know about tomorrow, Dave's grandpa passing away in Hong Kong, emails, "cheers lass" [Mike Collis and his survey], Jen asking me about Blogspot, online convos with Sarah Moore / John B. / Juan de Cuba / Xan [Nick] / Snoopy / Kody [Cruktar] / Tuckerfan / Homebrew / Danielle / Spoz)

Okay, fine.. so these aren't TOO out of the ordinary. However, it is MY list.. so too bad if you don't like it. :P (I know the gremlins won't!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE! Hope you have a good one! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home